We operate a no quibble 30 day return policy for any jewellery bought through our website that has not been customised. Items that have been engraved or specially altered at your request (not including ring sizes, bracelet sizes or chain lengths), unfortunately cannot be returned.
Pieces must be unworn, in their original packaging and accompanied by their original order number/order receipt.
* Please note – refunds apply to online purchases only. This is in line with EU policy. Pieces purchased in store can be returned for exchange for another item or for a credit note within 30 days of purchase.
Please follow these simple steps to return your purchase to us.
- Contact us within 30 days to notify us of your return and advise whether you would like to exchange your piece or if you would prefer a refund.
- Return the piece, along with the original packaging, to 3-4 Westbury Mall, Dublin 2, Ireland. Shipping costs for returned packages are the customer’s responsibility.
- We would advise registering the package – please note that we cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us.
- We will notify you once we receive your package and, provided the piece is in its original condition, we will process the exchange/refund immediately.
- Refunds will be made to the original method of payment and may take up to 7 days to show in your account.
- International duties and taxes that have been paid on receiving an item cannot be refunded by Stonechat Jewellers.
If you have any questions at all that haven’t been answered here do get in touch – our team are always happy to help!