DIGITAL MARKETING AND SALES PERSON
DIGITAL MARKETING AND SALES PERSON
FLEXI-TIME | 24 – 40 HOURS PER WEEK
Working in Stonechat Jewellers embraces a love for all things jewellery!
As our shop and website are getting busier and busier, we are on the lookout for an enthusiastic digital marketing and sales person to rise to the challenge of joining our front-of-house team.
Our shop in the Westbury Mall, Dublin 2, is where it all happens! It is a busy retail environment, where customers can browse our handcrafted collections, or sit down with us for a consultation to discuss a bespoke jewellery commission or remodelling their old jewellery.
We are a warm and friendly team, who work hard but have fun doing so! We are looking for someone who shares our vision for craftsmanship, design and excellent customer service.
There are two interconnected aspects to this position:
The digital marketing part of the role is to develop and implement our digital marketing strategy, improving brand awareness and creating successful campaigns to reach Stonechat followers and potential Stonechat customers. This involves coordinating all social media content for our online platforms, with a view to maximising engagement, increasing our following and converting followers to customers.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Creation and delivery of a social media content calendar for all digital platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to include the scheduling of activity, selection of imagery, layout and design, in line with agreed plans and approved timelines
- Liaising with the workshop and front of house team, to capture before and after imagery of all bespoke and remodelled jewellery
- Content creation, updating and editing of our website
- Digital analytics and reporting
- Planning of successful email marketing campaigns (using Mailchimp or similar) to improve open rates and conversions, analysing and reporting back on results
- Maximising ad spend across Google, Instagram and Facebook, and providing monthly reports
- Working closely with our PR consultant on our digital strategy, news stories, campaigns and various events and initiatives
- Ensure compliance with data protection, maintaining confidentiality and following Stonechat Jewellers’ policies and procedures at all times
The sales aspect of this role ties in with customer service being top priority in Stonechat Jewellers. As a member of our team, and as way of developing a broad knowledge of the jewellery collections and services that we offer, you will:
- Approach and speak to customers in a friendly, professional manner, ensuring they receive the details and customer service required to guarantee they have the best possible Stonechat experience, giving them the opportunity to purchase or order their ideal piece of jewellery
- Ensure that customers receive the same high standard of service when contacting Stonechat Jewellers by email, through social media or over the phone
- Embrace all aspects of working within our team of goldsmiths and salespeople
We are looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- Outgoing, personable, sociable and a great team player
- An interest in design and jewellery
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and be well presented
- Strong business acumen with a commercial outlook
- Great organisational skills, a calm manner and a gift for multitasking
- An eye for detail and an extremely thorough approach
- Creativity – the ability to work to a brief, but also to provide ideas and to develop our branding in new directions
- Sensitivity and compassion – jewellery can be very emotional
- A quick learner – in-house training will be provided as necessary
- Strong IT skills including familiarity with software such as WordPress, Woocommerce and MailChimp
- Great design skills and proficient with design packages such as Photoshop and Canva
- In depth knowledge of all social platforms, with particular emphasis on Instagram and Facebook
- A solid understanding of branding and digital marketing, with a focus on results
- Experience with digital analytic tools and reporting e.g. ROI, CTR, Bounce Rates, Unique visits, Ranking etc.
- Experience with CRM systems and Google AdWords
- Interest or experience in photography and video is an advantage
- 2 – 3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience in retail and/or working with the public
- Fluent English
- Availability to work at the weekend
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!