JEWELLERY SALESPERSON POSITION
FLEXI-TIME | MINIMUM 3 DAYS PER WEEK | POSTED 19.01.19
Working in Stonechat Jewellers embraces chat, charisma and a love for all things retail!
As our jewellery shop and website are getting busier and busier, we are on the lookout for an enthusiastic jewellery salesperson to rise to the challenge of joining our front-of-house team. This is a diverse and interesting role – never a dull moment!
You will be involved in the day-to-day running of the shop, looking after our lovely customers and carrying out bespoke and remodelling jewellery consultations – excellent customer service is, after all, what we are known for!
To take the leap into the world of Stonechat, we would like you to have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a retail position
- Experience in customer service
- Sensitivity and compassion – jewellery can be very emotional
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and be well presented
- An eye for detail and an extremely thorough approach
- An ability to think on your feet
- Great organisational skills, a calm manner and a gift for multitasking
- An interest in design and jewellery
- Fluent English, be computer literate and good with numbers
- Availability to work at the weekend
- Jewellery specific experience
- Experience in a design-led business
Does this sound like you? And do you like what you’ve read about the Stonechat team and our growing business? Send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – don’t forget to let us know why you think you are perfect for the job!
We promise to get in touch with all applicants. You’ll be glad to hear that our interviews involve tea! As we value the individual skills that each person brings to the team, salaries are offered based on experience.
We’re hoping to recruit as soon as possible so don’t delay!